Autopilot Desktop CO2 Monitor & Data Logger
Accuracy, innovative features, and unbeatable affordability in one small, user-friendly CO2 monitor.
To deliver its measurements, the Autopilot APCEM2 Desktop CO2 Monitor features a clear display system that boasts a digital memory chart of recorded CO2, relative humidity, and temperature readings over an adjustable 24-hour or 7-day period.
By maximizing mobility, the device can be easily moved to any room-living room, kitchen, office-to Monitor virtually anywhere.
The autopilot APCEM2 desktop CO2 Monitor can be powered by almost any standard USB port that provides power, such as a laptop, a wall adapter, or an external mobile battery Pack (powerbank) battery pack & computer not included.
- CO2/RH/Temperature monitor on a clear display
- Trend Chart: shows variable Min/Hr/Day/Wk for readings of CO2/RH/Temperature
- 2-Channel low drift NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) gas sensor
- Audible alarm for low/high CO2 levels
- Alarm function for environmental extremes
- Three multicolored LEDs for easy reading
- Built-in directory of common plant types of their general CO2 requirements; two slots for custom plant inputs
- Replenish CO2 reminder: calculates time frame based on usage from past 5 days
- ‘Green’ power supply that is compatible with a standard smartphone charger
- View charts as weekly, daily, hourly, or per minute