Gaia Glacial Rock Dust 0-0-1 Soil Amendment is a natural mineral product which is produced over many thousands of years by glacial action. A wide variety of rocks which contain a broad spectrum of trace minerals are collected and pulverized by the expansion/contraction action of the glacier. As the glacier recedes, it leaves behind deposits of glacial moraine. These deposits are mined, dried, and screened for agricultural and horticultural re-mineralization.
Gaia Green Glacial Rock Dust can replace key elements that have been depleted from soil over the years. Replacing these missing minerals increases soil vitality which produces healthier plants. Gaia Green Glacial Dust supplies silicate minerals in a form readily used by soil microbes to create healthy soil. Our Glacial Dust lets the soil re-create the colloids (minerals and humus) which are needed to improve soil structure, moisture holding properties, nutrient availability and bacterial action.
Uses and Advantages-Gaia Green Glacial Rock Dust can:
* Increase phosphorus availability.
* Provide an excellent source of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, plus trace elements and micronutrients.
* Increase moisture holding properties in the soil.
* Improve the cation exchange capacity.
* Improve soil structure and drainage.