Miicrobial Mass uses a mode of action to ensure phosphorus solubilization for robust plant growth, health, and development.
– Increases the bioavailability of phosphorus and calcium to the plant through the use of phosphate and calcium-solubilizing bacteria
– Increases the bioavailability of iron though the use of siderophore-producing bacteria
– Promotes good soil health with enzymes that hydrolyze substrate into useful byproducts for the rhizospheric microbial communities
– Dramatically increases yield
– Improves plant immunity
– Improves stability under stress