The RhizoPot is a soft-sided aeration container that air prunes your plants’ roots. Air pruning is a key component to a healthy fibrous root ball. Unlike in plastic containers, roots grown in the RhizoPot do not circle. Instead, air root pruning creates a more fibrous root structure with more root tips. More roots means quicker growth. No circling roots means more efficient roots per mass. More energy can diverty into fruit and flower production!
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Plants in RhizoPots can be placed outside quicker
- Saves up to a week off vegetative growth cycle!