Bubble Bags 14 Gal
1. Material: Bubble Bag – Made of long lasting nylon, prevents from flaking and chipping after several uses; Pressing Mesh Screen – Made of high quality polyester, removes dust, leaf and other contamination but keeps all the finest and smallest herbal crystals, making sure no crystals escape.
2. Color-Coded Micro Rating Bags: Bubble bags are labeled and color-coded to corresponding micron rating for proper order. The smaller micron screen is, the less crystals escape, the better filter performance you will get.
3. Built-in cord for easy binding the bag after being extracted.
4. Comes with a free 25 micron drying screen and a carrying bag for easy storage.
5. Versatile Applications: Can be used in hydroponics, cooking, perfumes, shampoos, soaps, aromatherapy, etc.
6. Washing info: Machine Washable; Water below 40℃/104℉; Compatible with soap and washing powders.
How to Use the Bubble Bag Extraction Kit?
1. Line your bubble bags into the bucket, the 25 micron bag the first and the 220 micron bag the last.
2. Fill the bucket about halfway full with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the bubble bags.
3. Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings. Fill your bucket almost to the top with enough ice.
4. Stir the mix for about 15 to 20 minutes, adding ice if necessary. Leave it for 30 minutes and let the bubble bags work.
5. Pull out your bubble bags one by one, draining them into the bucket, turn it inside out to collect your herbal extract.
6. Remove the excess moisture and clean the bucket before another extraction.
|Dimensions||9 × 2 × 12 in|