Clear Vinyl Tubing by Foot
- MULTI-PURPOSE. Proper Pour PVC tubes are ideal for general use such as beer brewing, kegerator, wine making, milk and food handling and processing, air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, aquaponics, hydroponic, ponds, indoor water garden, drip irrigation, drain, water line, pumps, vacuum, siphon, filters, air conditioning, humidifiers, other home uses, props, plumbing, refrigeration, dental, industrial, medical, surgical, laboratory applications for transferring liquid and gas.
- BPA FREE AND NON-TOXIC. Proper Pour polyvinyl tubings are FDA-approved, safe to use and well suited for beverage and brewing, in the kitchen, some solid materials, as well as handling and dispensing foods. Can be used with most commercial barbed fittings and connectors. Make sure to always wash before use!
- DURABLE AND KINK PROOF. Made of high quality material with smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing. Its walls are thick enough to prevent kinks but are lightweight and flexible and can withstand rough handling and multiple usage while maintaining dimensional stability. Our plastic tubes are easy to use, shape, and bend and can be easily cut by any cutting tool. Generally resistant to most alkali, alcohol, and mild acids and chemicals.
- FOR LOW PRESSURE APPLICATIONS. These round PVC flex tube products are suitable for use with low pressure air, liquid, chemical and gases, and low temperature usage.
- ECONOMICAL. Because of its versatility and the ability to be used in a wide range of applications, it is a great value for your money. For your industrial, chemical, and agricultural supplies. Also available in 25 feet and 50 feet.
|Dimensions||12 × 0.3 × 0.3 in|
There are no reviews yet.