**CANNOT BE SHIPPED**
YaraLiva CALCINIT (15.5% N + 26.3% CaO) is a fully water soluble nitrogen and calcium fertiliser. It is a free flowing, fine granular or prilled material which dissolves quickly in water without any residues.
YaraLiva Calcinit is suited to application through all fertigation systems – drip systems, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots and spray units.
• Directly available for plant uptake, resulting in fast and predictable growth responses.
• None volatile nor adsorbed to soil particles, leaving it readily available to plants.
• The preferred nitrogen source for most horticultural and high value agricultural crops.
• Improves the plant uptake of the cations potassium, calcium and magnesium.
• Cell wall strength, leading to better quality, shelf life and lifting marketable crop yields.
• Cell wall strength, helping plants tolerate disease and insect infection.
• Soil structure, helping to maintain an optimum root environment for high yielding crops.
Calcinit can be mixed with all water soluble fertilisers, except stock solutions containing either phosphate or sulphate.
Calcinit is free of chlorine, sodium and heavy metals.